HARRISBURG, NC : U.S. Legend Cars International has published the following race procedure and tech information for the 2016/17 Winter Heat Series at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
- Raceceiver, rechargeable transponders are mandatory on all cars (the driver will be responsible for the transponder being in working order). Note: Use your transponders during practice to ensure that your system is working.
- Minors will need to make sure they have the properly filled out & signed minor release forms.
- All competitors are required to have a current INEX membership.
- A red switch cover (as delivered by US Legend Cars International) is mandatory on the main ignition “shutoff” switch on all cars.
- Shell 93 premium gasoline is the mandatory fuel to be used in all cars.
- “INEX” red restrictor plates are mandatory on all Beginner Bandit cars only (installed in the proper location). Restrictor plates will not be used in the Bandit & Outlaw classes.
- During the ROAD COURSE portion of the 2016/2017 Winter Heat, Legend Car competitors will be permitted to mount their Federal tires in any direction on any corner of their car. Also, The tread depth rule will not be enforced during these ROAD COURSE events.
- Check your safety equipment (driver & car) to make sure it meets the guidelines set in the INEX Rulebook
THE MANDATORY SPEC. FUEL FOR ALL CARS IN ALL EVENTS IS SHELL 93 OCTANE (PREMIUM)
- THIS FUEL IS LOCATED AT SHELL GAS STATIONS AT BOTH ENDS OF MOREHEAD ROAD NEAR CHARLOTTE MOTOR SPEEDWAY AND US LEGENDS INTERNATIONAL
- (IT WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR SALE INSIDE THE RACETRACK OR PIT AREA)
- NOTE: ALL CARS IN ALL COMPETITION MUST USE 100% SHELL 93 OCTANE FUEL. IF YOU USE OTHER FUEL OR MIX THE SHELL 93 OCTANE WITH OTHER FUEL YOU MAY GET DISQUALIFIED FROM THAT EVENT.
2016-17 Winter Heat Race Dates :
December 3rd, 2016 – 1/5th Mile
December 10th, 2016 – 1/5th Mile
December 17th, 2016 – 1/5th Mile
January 14th, 2017 – Road Course
January 21st, 2017 – Road Course
January 28th, 2017 – Road Course
January 29th, 2017 – Road Course