WILLIAMSTON, SC : The first ever LJ Dezigns Shamrock Shuffle takes place on Friday, March 17th at Anderson Motor Speedway. This is a special 30 lap feature race, which is also the season opener for the U.S. Legend Cars at Anderson for the 2017 season.
The race will be run in two segments. After qualifying the Legends will race a normal 20 laps and then there will be a mandatory caution to set-up the final RPM Pro-Formance Shootout. The top five drivers after the first 20 lap segment will redraw for their restart order. The winner after that 10 laps will then take home at least $500.
Bonus incentives are in place for drivers who win from second on through the entire field.
- If a driver wins from second they receive an extra $50
- If a driver wins from third they receive an extra $100
- If a driver wins from fourth they receive an extra $150
- If a driver wins from fifth they receive an extra $200
- Any driver who can come from sixth on back in the field to win will earn an extra $250 bonus
Along with the prize money for winning the Shamrock Shuffle, several USLCI teams and supporters have come on board to help make the event bigger.
- U.S. Legend Cars International has added a $200 gift card
- LJ Dezigns has put in a $200 off a screen print order
- 860 Motorsports will provide a $100 bonus to the hard charger of the race
- Justin Ashley Motorsports has also added a $100 bonus
- Joe Ryan Osborne Race Cars will pay the highest finishing Young Lions a $50
- Kyle Beattie Racing is offering a free tire cut with the purchase of a set of tires at KBR
- RPM Pro-Formance is adding a bonus if the driver who draws #1 wins the Shamrock Shuffle and is the sponsor of the 10 lap Shootout
- Legends of Georgia and Ken Ragan will also be a supporter of the event
More race details and bonus information will be added in the coming days.