ROCKWELL, NC : The Southeast Legends Tour has expanded for the 2020 season with the addition of the INEX Bandolero to compete in their own separate championship throughout the 12 race season. Below is the rules for the Southeast Bandolero Tour for the upcoming season.
All INEX Bandolero race cars are required to follow the 2020 INEX rule book.
- Bandolero Bandits and Outlaws will race together in the same feature
- The Bandoleros will be lined up by practice times from the first round of practice
- There will ONLY be one guaranteed round of practice, but if time allows before qualifying begins for the Legends, Trucks and Limiteds the series will add in a second round
- Bandolero Bandits / Outlaws feature is 15 Laps
- Bandolero Tour will use the same point system as the Legends Tour with 3 point bonus for each race attended
- Both classes are required to run the RED INEX RESTRICTOR PLATE
PAGE 95 – 2020 INEX RULE BOOK
- Restrictor Plate -The restrictor plate must remain unaltered and must be installed in the Stock configuration as listed below.
- Bandolero Restrictor Plate Installation (only for use at Tracks that mandate the use of a restrictor plate) One gasket (Stock-un-cut) on top of the intake tube
- One INEX restrictor plate (red or blue, whichever the track mandates) on top of the gasket (“INEX” identification up or down)
- One gasket (cut or un-cut) on top of restrictor plate
- One plastic spacer (cut or un-cut) on top of gasket
- One gasket (cut or un-cut) on top of plastic spacer
- Carburetor intake on top of gasket.
BEGINNER BANDOLERO RULE BOOK :
- Beginner Bandoleros will compete separately from the regular Bandolero Tour
- Feature lineup will be based off of first round of practice
- There will ONLY be one guaranteed round of practice, but if time allows before qualifying for the Legends, Trucks and Limiteds begin the series will add in a second round
- Feature race are 10 Laps
- Beginner Bandoleros will run the BLUE INEX RESTRICTOR PLATE (See Page 95 of INEX Rule Book)
- Beginner Bandolero driver will receive free pit pass, crew members still required to purchase a pit pass
As with the Southeast Legends Tour, all Bandolero drivers are required to have the 2020 SELT driver registration form completed prior to be able to compete in any event during the 2020 season. All minor paperwork needs to be filled out as well. Those links can be found on the SELT website at
www.southeastlegendstour.com. Registration Fee is $60 / year if paperwork is received by Wednesday, May 27th, 2020. A driver can choose to pay $20 per race event at the track.
To download a PDF version of the rules click –> 2020 Bandolero Tour Rules